Lightweight, flat, sliding rubber conveyors (the rubber is stretched during movement and by a tensioning cylinder), supported either by small cylinders or sheet metal.
Sliding belt conveyors are of heavy-duty welded construction and can be manufactured up to 1.9 metres wide. High-quality bearings and drive drums are incorporated for long operating life. Friction conveyors can be fitted with reinforced rubber belting, with or without rubber flights. Sensors can be fitted to monitor belt slip. All sliding conveyors can be fitted with vertical speed drives.
- Useful widths from 0.3 to 1.9 m
- Supported on housing flange bearings
- Acceleration belts for automated sorting systems
- Articulated belt conveyors, sorting belts, reversing and movement belts possible
- RAL-paint according to customer’s wishes