ANIS provides high-performance and efficient sorting systems for separating mixed material flows by type. The sorters are particularly often used for unfiltered household waste.
Project: SORTATION – Picking Systems & AUTO-TIE BALER
- 5 material Picking station
- Pass through for glass and aggregates
- Air Conditioned Picking Rooms (if req)
- Steel Clad and insulated
- Bag openers
- Course Shredding
- Eddy Current Separators
- Over Band Magnet separators
- Air Classification
- Picked materials are stored in individual bunkers underneath the picking station.
- Each bunker is monitored and once full; the bunker is discharged onto the in-floor chain conveyor and transported to the Auto tie baler.
- The bunker discharge control can either be manual or automatically controlled.
- Systems are configured to suit each project.
Baler feed conveyors design to provide a material buffer and even out bulky materials prior to processing in an Anis ATS 110 x110 Auto-tie Baler.
Complete Control over the Operation
With the user-preset material programs, this enables the ATS presses to bale different materials; time and time again.
When required the material setting can be changed by selecting the ‘name’ of the material to be baled next.
The PLC controls remember the settings to make a perfect bale first time. This feature is very useful, for waste merchants with multiply materials.
Heavy Duty Chain Conveyors:
- Designed to suit individual requirement.
- Steel Slat, rubber belted, with steel flights
- Push through bunker with double doors
- Integral bay discharge conveyor/s
- Pusher ram discharge options
- Vertical Automatic doors
- Manual Barn Door
Push Wall options
- Pre-Cast Concrete
- Fully Automatic Controls and indicators
- Bay Indicators with Manual discharge
System safety controls
- Integrated Dual Channel Redundancy