Due to their stable and heavy-duty design, chain belt conveyors are preferred in the recycling industry. The high stability coincides with a remarkable flexibility with subsequent expansion or conversion options according to the respective requirements.
Chain belt conveyors can be fitted with rubber. All chain belt conveyors have a heavy-duty welded modular frame construction, with high vertical side pieces, complete with high-quality bearings and gearboxes. All chain belt conveyors can be fitted with variable speed controls.
- Useful widths of 800 to 2.000 mm.
- By default, with chain pitch 100 mm, for medium load 125 mm and for heavy duty load 200 mm.
- Screwed-on wear rails on solid cross-beams.
- Assembly even in difficult spatial conditions.
- Height of side walls: 300-750 mm (horizontal part) and 300-1.250 mm (ascending part).
ANIS manufacture 3 series of chain belt conveyor belts:
LIGHT LOAD: with a chain pitch of 100mm for light load and 4kW motor power
MEDIUM LOAD: with a chain pitch of 125mm for light load and 4kW motor power
HEAVY DUTY LOAD: with a chain pitch of 200 mm and 4 – 7,5 kW motor power for industrial waste, large quantities of waste paper and MSW