Automatic Light Metal Baler
The ANIS Small Format Can Baler is a front-door-working fully automatic can crusher with changeable wear plates made of HARDOX material. An optimally designed press-ram guarantee trouble-free continuous operation and provides a cost-effective solution for pressing tin UBC/Steel cans. Thus, it reduces landfill costs, minimises transport and storage costs and the baled product can be sold.
The advantage of this small size can baler lies in its compact frame construction which allows it to easily fit into the cramped spaces that are often available in such Recycling centres.
- Developed to achieve the optimal ratio “hourly performance / energy consumption/ packet density”, always with the aim of reducing operating costs
- Solid material compaction (no need for bale ties)
- Feed hopper, designed to suit the application, whether bulk loaded or integrated with conveyor, tipping device or air transport system
- Easy handling
- The very compact construction of the baler results in a significant space reduction
- optional tipping device for additional logistics optimization
- enclosed construction provides maximum level of safety
- fully automatic running and fast, simple pressing
- wear resistant and nearly maintenance free
- Increased lifetime and durability due to changeable HARDOX® wear plates. The bolted fixing ensures easy and quick replacement
- The compaction process with high-specific pressing force results in special high bale density
- The new Touch Panel facilitates the operation of the machine through recipe management and a comprehensive display of data
- Machines are available with feeding hopper and power unit tailored to suit individual customer requirements
The final product is a small and very dense bale with sizes 40 x 40 x (10-30) cm suitable for direct use by foundries and steel mills.
Most suitable for:
Scrap metal baler - main features: