The pre-press baler line contains all the developments from ANIS »PREMIUM line« shear baler with the addition of pre-compression flaps and provides extremely heavy, homogenous and compact bales. It is equipped with the shear blades and pre-pressing with two options: Single Prepress Flap – at the rear of the feeding opening, or Double lateral Prepress Flaps – on the both sides of the feeding opening.
Highlights of PRE-COMPRESSION FLAPS
- The material is fed into the press-box via a pre-press system to ensure optimal filling.
- eliminate the need to cut excess material, which reduces component wear as well as the risk of shutdowns.
- saves on spare parts and optimize bale density with significantly lower power consumption and safer and more efficient system operation.
- The material density in the compression chamber is increased by 30%
- No need to worry about the position and sharpness of the shear blades. Namely, a worn or improperly positioned shear blades would not cut off the material as it should, which is necessary especially for baling the plastic film.
- Provides lower power consumption than shear balers.
- Lower costs and easy maintenance
With the ANIS control system, the operator only needs to select the type of material grade to be processed. Once selected, the system decides whether the pre-compression flaps are required, resulting in the material being processed in the most efficient and practical way.
Most suitable for: