The perforator for PET plastic bottles punctures and extrudes the air from the bottles for high-density, heavier and the homogeneous bales which lowers transport costs and prevents tie wire cracking. It is mounted as a section on the feed hopper and hydraulically moved to the side, if necessary.
- Consists of two force-locked spiked rollers rotating in opposite directions with various speeds.
- Most suitable for pre-conditioning of PET bottles and plastic containers before baling.
- Applicable for all systems using an underframe and hopper with a conveyor belt; can also be retrofitted to existing systems.
- 2 independent rotors with high resistance HARDOX steel perforation tips
- Anti-jamming system with shaft mounted on automatic retractable support
- 2 motors of 5.5 kW (one on each shaft) for punching the capacity of 100 up to 200 m3/h