The perforator for PET plastic bottles punctures and extrudes the air from the bottles for high-density, heavier and the homogeneous bales which lowers transport costs and prevents tie wire cracking. It is mounted as a section on the feed hopper and hydraulically moved to the side, if necessary.
- Consists of two force-locked spiked rollers rotating in opposite directions with various speeds.
- Most suitable for pre-conditioning of PET bottles and plastic containers before baling.
- Applicable for all systems using an underframe and hopper with a conveyor belt; can also be retrofitted to existing systems.
- 2 independent rotors with high resistance HARDOX EXTREME steel perforation tips
- Anti-jamming system with shaft mounted on automatic retractable support
- 2 motors of (optionally 2,2kW) or 5.5 kW (one on each shaft) for punching the capacity of 100 up to 200 m3/h
- Revolutions: up to 65 rev/min
- Mounted in the baler’s feeding chute or optionally as stand alone unit;
Optionally the PET perforator can be manufactured with 4 shaft for extreme heavy duty conditions.
PET perforator serves to empty, punctures and pre-compress full PET beverage bottles, beverage cartons, small plastic containers before baling.