The pre-press baler line contains all the developments from ANIS’ “MED & HIGH load baler series” shearing press with the addition of pre-compression flaps. It offers cutting with the shear blades and pre-pressing with two options: Single Prepress Flap, or Double lateral Prepress Flaps. The press strength is from 60 up to 200 tons and there are two types of bale dimensions.
Highlights of PRE-COMPRESSION FLAPS
- To increase the infeed density when processing low-density materials such as plastics the pre-press flaps are used which result in higher throughputs.
- Even when processing bulky high-density material the pre-press flaps are used to push the material below the level of the blade making processing easier.
- With the use of pre-press flaps, up to 30% more will be retained in the chamber.
- Eliminates the need to keep shear blades sharp and well adjusted. A worn or badly adjusted shear blade will not cut properly, especially critical when baling plastic foil.
- makes it possible to bale material without using a shredder (e.g. large cardboard boxes).
- uses less power than shear balers.
With the ANIS control system, the operator only needs to select the type of material grade to be processed. Once selected, the system decides whether the pre-compression flaps are required, resulting in the material being processed in the most efficient and practical way.
Pre-compression methods are used by:
- Single pre-pressing Flap Baler series – at the rear of the filing opening
- Double Pre-press Flaps Baler series – on the both lateral sides of the filing opening
HIGHLIGHTS & BENEFITS
The material is fed into the compacting chamber by the pre-press in such a way as to ensure optimal chamber filling. At this stage the material is pre-compacted by the pre-press flaps. Superfluous material no longer needs to be cut off, which reduces not only the wear and tear on the baler but also the danger of stoppages. This also means that baler parts are spared, energy consumption lowered, and the system runs safely and economically. The use of pre-press technology means optimal bale density with a significant reduction in energy consumption, compared to a similar press with cutting blade technology.
Machines are available with hopper sizes, feed openings and power units tailored to suit the application in hand.
- Press ram with rollers on wear plates
- Pressing force: 60-142 Tonnes
- Bale size: 1100 x 750mm, and 1100 x 1100 mm
- Power units: 45kW, 55kW or 2x30kW, 75kW, 2 x 55kW
- Feed opening: 600mm
- Multipurpose balers that can process all types of large volume materials, especially plastic, without any problems.
The single vertical pre-press flap in the feed opening closes before the ram finishes the press cycle. Because of this, optimal weight-homogenous, well-shaped and stackable bales are produced without the need for cutting. The single big flap absorbs the vertically occurring forces well. As a result, difficult-to-press materials can be processed as well.
- No need for knives because the big flap completely closes the feeding hopper
- Extremely high capacity regardless of input material per cycle
- No need for cover slots on the press plate
- High rotation flap construction, significantly more pressing force
- Lower maintenance costs
- Easy and accessible maintenance
- Energy saving
- Tailor made baler filing hopper for automatic feeding
- The compact fan-cooled hydraulic pack incorporates the most up-to-date technology which ensures maximum reliability and efficient use of available power
- The power pack is fully integrated into the baler frame with the silent main drive
- ANIS balers are powered by one, two or three premium efficiency motors for extra energy savings
- Integration of all auxiliary functions with the main hydraulic block for avoiding the leakage risk
- At the heart of the system ANIS utilises multistage pumps, high volume vane pumps and variable displacement high-pressure pumps
- Robust, simple and reliable fully automatic tying system with needles and integrated wire cutter
- Easy replacement of wear plates and twisting hooks as a single spare part within the shortest terms, without requiring any special tools, for a very long service life
- Reliable hot-dip galvanized device for automatic tying of bales, reinforced mounted cutters, which results in a substantially improved cycle time
- Smart needle head design: Bolted needle head pulls wires tight to enhance the durability and performance of the needle assembly
- All areas subjected to heavy wear are protected by easily exchangeable bolted HARDOX wear plates, thus extending the life of the wear parts and reducing operating costs
- User friendly, comprehensive Siemens touch-panel with embedded recipe management with extensive function and data display, leads to a simpler and safer operation of the baler.
- Operators only need to select the material grade to be processed. The embedded recipe system chooses the correct machine parameters to produce the best bale possible.
- All alarm functions are date and time-stamped and logged.
- Automatic pressure-controlled channel adjustment on three sides guarantees high bale weights even with different materials
- Long channel for low friction material such as plastics helping to continuously maintain optimal density of the bales
TRUNNION-MOUNTED MAIN PRESS CYLINDER:
- Tension-free mounted press cylinder to reduce inclined positions which prevents uneven pressure on the frame and cylinder
- Reduced wear on the pressing cylinder and press ram guides
- Longer service life of hydraulic cylinder
ROLLER PRESS RAM
- Solid press carriage guidance with easy maintenance access
- Optimal self-cleaning of the roller track
- Individually arranged movable rail cleaners
- The main ram is mounted on large high-dimensioned hardened steel roller bearings rolling on the floor made of bolted abrasion-resistant steel plates to reduce wear, replacement costs and intervention time
- direct lubrication
- press plate available with fully automatic slot covers
PRESS SINGLE RAM
- Quick disconnection of the press plate with a spherical bearing cylinder rod connection
- increases compactor performance and energy savings
- Oversized hydraulic block for highest efficiency grade and minimum flow losses
- Track measuring in the main cylinder ensuring perfect ram positioning and setting
Principle of ANIS balers
The advantage of ANIS balers are in the extended compression chamber and a main press ram that allow the separation of cutting and pressing operations.
The pressing force of the main ram can be used at full power for cutting and then for pressing the bale. The resulting bale is denser and energy consumption is reduced.
With the last stroke before tying the main ram pushes the material deep through the tying site, which is ideal for compressing materials with memory, such as plastic (PET, foil) and high-density materials.
For the ANIS Pre-press baler series various modules are optionally available, i.e. it can be supplied with side-press box-slot closure, automatic cutting-edge stamper, ruffler, bottle perforator, maintenance platform, remote troubleshooting and control by modem, frequency inverter, plastic strapping to handle RDF baling, etc. (read more …. polinkaj z Baler’s accessories)
Depending on the purpose and your individual requirements, other function modules can be added to each baling press. For more information about baler’s accessories go to: “BALER’S ACCESSORIES link)